Monday, June 29, 2009

A Friendly Challenge

From my friend Bo:

"The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. You can tell me something you might like if you want to, and I'll try my best to do it but I can't promise anything, sorry!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you. (you get to decide what happens to it and where/if it'll be posted, if applicable)
- It'll be done by the end of this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a mix CD or an icon. I may make something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! [not me either]
- I reserve the right to do something completely weird :)

The catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you! (cuz it's more fun that way)"

So I'll do the same. Leave a comment and we'll get started!

Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana

No comments: